- Fill out an application
- Committee reviews application
- Students and their families will participate in an interview
- Students and their families are notified of the application decision
Our general eligibility requirements are that you must:
- be a resident of Sunnyside
- be a U.S. citizen
- have a GPA of 3.0 or below. The Project College Counseling Program is designed for averager-achieving college-bound students.
Prospective Students & Nominators
Project College Counseling will be accepting applications for the Junior Class of 2017 and the Sophomore Class of 2018! Applicants should be current sophomores and juniors who aspire to attend college.
Applications are due February 29, 2016. We will begin initial consultations with selected students and their families on April 4, 2016